Expanding Horizons is a California-based travel company. It was incorporated in June 1980 and is registered with the State of California. To protect the consumer and our clients, all funds collected are deposited in a trust account as required by California law.
17581 Irvine Blvd, Suite #212
Tustin, CA 92780
Phone: (714) 564-8330
Fax: (714) 564-8335
"Client satisfaction" is our number one priority!
At Expanding Horizons, our philosophy is that a high quality product and excellent customer service are the most important criteria a company can provide to its clients.We also believe the only advantage any company has in today's competitive marketplace is excellent service.
- Meetings & Incentives:
We offer creativity and professional attention to successfully meet your corporate goals and budget.
- Special Interest Groups:
We have expertise designing programs for such diversified fields as continuing education, alumni groups, veterans, and special interests (e.g. agriculture, skiing, hiking, solar eclipses, etc).
• To create & execute programs to meet corporate goals and budget parameters
• Programs are designed offering imagination, exclusivity, and impact to meet corporate goals.
- Competitive Pricing:
• Achieved by familiarity with destinations and ongoing relationships with hoteliers, airlines & other service providers.
• An understanding of the complexities of air travel and associated air fares enables programs to be designed to offer the most competitive route structure.
- Professionalism In Planning:
• Experienced Program Planners
• Air / Ground transportation management
• Site Inspection to analyze program layouts, budgets and operational details
- Professionalism In Execution:
• Professionally trained & experienced field managers
• Seasoned support staff
- Automation & Documentation:
• Programs feature comprehensive travel documentation & web registration
- Pre & Post Program Travel Arrangements:
• Because we service the world, we can offer advise and professional assistance regardless of the destination.
- Industry Recognition:
• Our experience has resulted in been invited by government tourist agencies and Travel Industry media on how to market their destination in the USA and how to meet the expectations of the US traveler.
Over the years, Expanding Horizons has handled thousands of travelers and groups ranging in size from 15 to more than 1,000 individuals for such prestigious companies as:
- Rockwell International
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Gannett Educational, Gannett Health Group
- Assurity Life Insurance
- Kawasaki Corporation
- Senior Select Insurance Group
- AMS — A division of Allied Building Products'
- Big O Tires
- "The execution of you and your team on site in Beverly Hills and the various destinations
for activities made for one our best programs in our 100 year history."
Todd W. Reimers, Senior Vice President
Assurity Life Insurance Company
- "Most of our current participants are repeat customers, and much of this loyalty has to do
with Expanding Horizons' ability to deliver a high-quality, impeccable tour product, time and time again."
Robert Hess, RN, PhD, FAAN - Executive Vice President, Global Programming
Gannett Education, Gannett Healthcare Group
- "We've been on numerous incentive trips, and this one was planned and executed to perfection."
Ruben Mendoza, President & CEO
Acoustical Material Services
- "…through Expanding Horizons' imagination & professionalism, our program was an unqualified
success and all our objectives were achieved."
Nick Burns, V.P.
Senior Select Insurance Group
- "…thanks for the great job...the trip more than delivered on the expectation we had."
Barry Beehler, Director of Sales
Kawasaki Motor Corp., USA
- "Thank you again for your assistance with our meeting. People are still talking about it."
Teri Nealy. Senior Assistant Worldwide Sales